Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NE destination overnight charging stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have experience at the Centennial in Concord, NH?

I have a wedding up there in November and called to make a reservation, and the man on the phone was just plain horrible. For the money I'm about to spend housing four people in that hotel for two nights I was considerably put off. However, it may just be a grumpy guy on a Sunday night.

Would love feedback, if any, from the community.

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I've been there and the staff could not have been nicer. I think the guy you talked to on Sat night was an anomaly. The place is beautiful inside and out, well appointed as Robert put it. I also ate at the restaurant and was surprised at how good it was considering it was a hotel restaurant. The HPWCs are mounted on granite posts. "That's the only thing we had to pay for" they told me. "Tesla paid for the equipment and installation." They invited me back and said I could use the chargers anytime I wanted, even if I wasn't staying there.

The guy who owns the Courtyard is an EV advocate and has two J1772 stations installed near the entrance. They have also been very nice to me even though I've never stayed there. It's otherwise like a typical Courtyard Marriott. The Centennial is a much nicer place to stay and more centrally located, and of course more expensive.