Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NE Meetup, Dedham Store, Sun May20 2-5pm, M3 Display, Energy Presentation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NE Meetup, Dedham Store, Sun May20 2-5pm, M3 Display, Energy Presentation

The Dedham Store has offered to host some owner Meetups.
The next one will be this coming Sunday 2-5pm at the Dedham store.
They have offered to provide a presentation on Tesla Energy (something I would personally like to know more about). They will also have a Model 3 on display for us (no test drives quiet yet).
There will be food and drinks (non-alcoholic) as well.

As with all meetups this one will be free and open to all.
Bring your friends!

We had a great turnout today.
WP_20180520_15_06_54_Pro.jpg
WP_20180520_15_06_47_Pro.jpg

I counted about ten folks.
I will post a poll asking what people want to do next.
Michael

Reactions: Bokonon
This is great! I’ve called there a few times to see about the Sunday display of model 3, I’ve seen it posted and have some people who have said they saw one on display on Sundays but when ever I call to verify a woman says no nothing on display according to her coworkers and mgr (in fairness she says she doesn’t work Sundays) but if it’s on display there why wouldn’t she know ?
I don’t want to make the drive there if it’s not there but then I keep hearing it’s ghere.

Pls verify and I’ll definitely make the drive this weekend!
Thanks for posting!

During our meetup event on Sunday (5/20/2018), the Dedham store staff said:
- there MAY be a Model 3 on display on Sundays (call to verify)
- the Model 3 will be in the showroom in a few months (Elon time:)
- there are no Model 3 test drives available yet (suggest renting one on TURO.COM)

Thanks for your reply!
It’s just frustrating to say call first because when I call the woman says nothing on display on Sundays.
That’s the delivery center right? Someone posted they have customer cars across the street. I hope they aren’t showcasing a customer car and that’s why it’s call first?
I mean, either they have one for display or not, it shouldn’t depend on who answers the phone. Hm.

Ok I’ll call again this week see what I can find out for this coming Sunday. Holiday weekend maybe they’ll have it.
I’ll make the drive there if so.

Thanks again!

That’s the delivery center right? Someone posted they have customer cars across the street. I hope they aren’t showcasing a customer car and that’s why it’s call first?
I mean, either they have one for display or not, it shouldn’t depend on who answers the phone. Hm.

There is at least one employee who works there with a Model 3, so my presumption would be that it would be the employee's car on display, contingent upon whether that employee was working (and willing to show his car in whatever condition it was currently in) on a particular Sunday.

Ok thanks for the reply. I called in yesterday afternoon the woman answered and said no model 3 Sunday’s according to an email from mgr.
I called later and a person told me Sundays yes, I asked if it was an employee to thank them for their kindness in showcasing it and they said no.
It’s getting weird. It’s probably customer cars.
The showrooms that have them display them proudly and everyone knows it’s there and it isn’t so hard to get straight answer.
So odd!