Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

NE Scotland Charge Place Scotland charger update

init6

Oct 16, 2020
Scotland
The Peterhead Lido charger has popped up on Chargeplace Scotland map. Well done @exlatccatsa for chivying them.
My wife is heading up that way this weekend. I'll ask her to check if it's working.
Apologies, I forgot to update this. The rapid chargers at the Lido are confirmed working - didn't try the others - for the princely sum on 21p/kWh. Still cheaper than the Aberdeen supercharger and you get to use the AWPR!

Reactions: exlatccatsa

init6

Oct 16, 2020
Scotland
I've fired an email to CPS about the Broch chargers.
And the reply:

Thank you for getting in touch.

I have had a look and can’t see that they have been added to our public network at the moment and unfortunately, we are not advised of a date when they will be until we receive the commissioning certificates which notify us that they will be going live.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: seadog

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC