Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nearly brand new 90 kWh Ludicrous battery pack, v3 - LIMITED TIME

Duke107

Feb 26, 2021
Usa
***SOLD (first one)***
See latest posts for availability.

---

So, I ended up with a nearly brand new (~3000 miles) "90" pack, v3, manufacture date of August 2018.

It's in perfect shape. Has 83.2 kWh usable (works out to ~270 miles in a P90D, ~292 in a 90D, or 282 in a 90/P90 RWD).

BMS_nominalFullPackEnergyRemaining,83.200
BMS_energyBuffer,4.000

I feel bad breaking this down into modules, so figure I'll check here if anyone wants this thing first.

So, I'm going to throw out a few options:

• Buy the whole pack and do whatever you want with it
    • $24,000 + freight (or come pick it up)
  • I'll upgrade your P85D (L or non-L) to a P90DL, 85D to 90D, 85 to 90, or P85 to P90 at my shop
    • $5000 + your decent condition 85 pack + get your car here and back.
  • I'll upgrade your 60D, 70D, 75D to a 90D; or 60 (sw locked), 70, 75 to a 90:
    • $8000 + your decent condition 70/75 pack + get your car here and back.
    • If you don't have air suspension, add $1500 for upgraded coils
  • I'll upgrade your 60 or 40 (original 2015 or older) to a 90:
    • $16,000 your decent condition 60 pack + get your car here and back.
  • I'll upgrade your 85D to a P90DL, or your 85 to a P90:
    • $11,000 + your 85 pack + your good condition rear motor + get your car here and back.
  • I'll upgrade your 60D, 70D, or 75D to a P90DL:
    • $14,000 + your 85 pack + your small rear motor + get your car here and back.
  • I'll upgrade your 85 to a P90:
    • $11,000 + your 85 pack + your good condition rear motor + get your car here and back.

The sky is kind of the limit here. Can also do some more custom updates... like, a RWD P90++. If the combination you want isn't here, let me know.

Anyway, I need to do something with this pack by about Tuesday. So if no takers by then, it's going to go through my normal processes and be gone forever. I just figured it would be a bit of a waste to not at least offer it to someone who might want it first.

PM me if interested in any of the above. Would need a deal made and arranged as soon as possible.

Edit: Some photos: https://skie.net/uploads/90

Edit: Warranty implications: There would be no more Tesla warranty on the battery pack. They consider it an aftermarket part at that point, and won't touch it. If upgrading performance (non-L to L), technically Tesla could give a hard time on warranty work for the drive unit(s)... but thus far I've not heard of this happening.
Hi I would like to get in contact with you I have a p85+ I would like to upgrade

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC