Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nebraska Owners - Model 3 Reservation/Delivery Tracker

Nebraska Model 3's - Select your journey (incl. possible delivery if ordered)

• My Model 3 is Reserved (Paid $1000 Reservation Fee)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in June (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in July (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in August (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in September (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in October (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Delivered (Paid $$$)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a lighter grey inside my Model S (I don't think it is available anymore). I have not had problems with its upkeep; it looks like new (except for a couple slight wrinkles.) Hopefully, for those that order it, the white will wear just as well.

Me too... it's the only thing I'm a little apprehensive about, but it looks too good not to get it. I wish they still had the light grey, I love the Blue/Grey Model S.

I got a call yesterday. Has anyone found a loan cheaper then 2.54% Up to 72 months?

Deposit: March 31st 2016
Invite: Feb 27th 2018
Configured: May 23rd 2018 (Blue, Aero, EAP, AWD)
Updated: July 23rd 2018 (White Interior)
First Contact: Aug 9th 2018 (No exact delivery date, working on trad-in and loan)

Reactions: Lpleiss
I got a call yesterday. Has anyone found a loan cheaper then 2.54% Up to 72 months?

Deposit: March 31st 2016
Invite: Feb 27th 2018
Configured: May 23rd 2018 (Blue, Aero, EAP, AWD)
Updated: July 23rd 2018 (White Interior)
First Contact: Aug 9th 2018 (No exact delivery date, working on trad-in and loan)
I've been looking, but, alas, no...

Hey @Trips maybe you can just tell your delivery advisor to load up a truck with all of our Model3s and bring them to Nebraska? We could have a delivery party! /s

I broke down and called Tesla and did the long hold thing to see what I could learn. They told me the name of my delivery advisor but said I don't have a VIN yet. I'm not sure if having a name means I'm close or not. The representative on the phone wasn't really sure either.

Seriously, though! I'm super excited to see it happening for people in this group. Keep us posted on your delivery details.

Hey @Trips maybe you can just tell your delivery advisor to load up a truck with all of our Model3s and bring them to Nebraska? We could have a delivery party! /s

I broke down and called Tesla and did the long hold thing to see what I could learn. They told me the name of my delivery advisor but said I don't have a VIN yet. I'm not sure if having a name means I'm close or not. The representative on the phone wasn't really sure either.

Seriously, though! I'm super excited to see it happening for people in this group. Keep us posted on your delivery details.

I did tweet at Elon about the limited number of $4k credits that were available for Douglas county. I will bring it up on my next call/email to make Kansas City is aware and see if that can bump some people up.

My Tesla screen change, I filled in info about financing, and now it is locked. I needed to change it (I decided to change the way I am financing) so I called because I couldn't change it, which means things have progressed. A VIN has been assigned, I think the car is made, I am guessing I will have it in two to four weeks, but that is just my guess.

Rates and loans are difficult; at least they were in my case. Which is nutz, given my situation, but that is life right now. So I figured out another way.

2 new Model 3s in Omaha this Friday, mine (white) and my sons's (black). Let's change the world.

Reactions: bandwagon
Well I guess another one is coming soon. My edit button is gone and the website is asking for loan information. I guess it is time to start calling banks. Great, now I won't sleep tonight...

I would wait on calling the banks. My button has been gone since the 8th and they still have not got me a trade in price or delivery date.

I need to update my signature... I did a thing....

As of today, updated to Multi-Coat Red, RWD, PUP, 19" Sport, EAP. Estimated delivery went from Oct-Dec moved up to "late Sept." I wanted to ensure the 4500 OPPD credit and I plan on using the AWD->RWD savings to purchase the 18" aero w/ winter tire set.

Wow @FalconHeavy! It will be interesting to see what happens next. I have seriously considered doing something similar. I wonder if you'll have a VIN by the end of the week?

The waiting and not knowing is extremely frustrating!

I'm trying really hard to hold out for AWD. I'm a little nervous to see what the OPPD situation is like when they update the counter this week.

I'm also tempted to call Tesla again this week, although I don't know why. I know they can't tell me anything. I just feel stuck!

Wow @FalconHeavy! It will be interesting to see what happens next. I have seriously considered doing something similar. I wonder if you'll have a VIN by the end of the week?

The waiting and not knowing is extremely frustrating!

I'm trying really hard to hold out for AWD. I'm a little nervous to see what the OPPD situation is like when they update the counter this week.

I'm also tempted to call Tesla again this week, although I don't know why. I know they can't tell me anything. I just feel stuck!

I know what you mean, I called Tesla yesterday and the rep said "So what is it exactly you want me to tell you?" . . .

The only big thing that was keeping me on AWD was the white interior, not too worried about snow driving with winter tires... gives me an excuse to work from home anyway if it's too bad ;).

We'll see what happens with the VIN, things have been set in motion as far as I'm concerned. Actively selling my truck, purchased chargepointe, etc. etc.

At the end of the day, the one thing that made me switch was to get it sooner. I've gone back and forth over different configs driving myself crazy, when at the end of the day... if it's a Tesla, I know I'll be smiling.