Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nebraska Owners - Model 3 Reservation/Delivery Tracker

Nebraska Model 3's - Select your journey (incl. possible delivery if ordered)

• My Model 3 is Reserved (Paid $1000 Reservation Fee)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in June (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in July (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in August (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in September (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Ordered - Delivery in October (Paid $2500 Deposit)

• My Model 3 is Delivered (Paid $$$)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I've been checking my edit-design URL everyday (I haven't had the actual link on my page since I updated my insurance info in July). Today it is no longer working. A lot of people reported that they heard from a delivery advisor a day or two after their Edit Design link disappeared, or the URL stopped working. So I'm really hopeful that this is forward movement on my account and not just something Tesla changed that affects everyone.

What's everyone else's status? @Trips did you get your car yet? @FalconHeavy how about you?

Also, what's the latest word on the tax situation?

What's everyone else's status? @Trips did you get your car yet? @FalconHeavy how about you?

Also, what's the latest word on the tax situation?

My edit link stopped working last Tuesday, I called down to KC that afternoon and found out I had a VIN 615XX, I've called every other day since then and haven't heard a word until today. As of today I have a delivery advisor assigned (Finally) and they've said my car is on the factory lot awaiting transport to Missouri.

I thought I saw a few days ago that Trips was taking delivery yesterday?

Do you know how long it takes for the charge point to ship from OPPD? I ordered last Wednesday and haven't heard a peep.

I just called the KC Service Center and was able to get my VIN and schedule a delivery! He said it's the highest VIN he's seen in KC so far 1006xx. Car is still in California, but is due to arrive in KC on September 26. I scheduled delivery for September 29.

Reactions: HyperionMark

I thought I saw a few days ago that Trips was taking delivery yesterday?

Do you know how long it takes for the charge point to ship from OPPD? I ordered last Wednesday and haven't heard a peep.

@FalconHeavy you should have ordered the charger from Amazon and mine took 3 days with standard non-prime. Talking to the OPPD rep and a few others on Sunday, they got their rebates in less than 3 weeks after submitting.

I jumped the gun a little on my car as my credit union is having trouble getting a value on the Model 3 for my loan. It looks like Monday delivery for me but if they want me there at midnight Sunday I will be ready.

Delivery.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: bandwagon
I just called the KC Service Center and was able to get my VIN and schedule a delivery! He said it's the highest VIN he's seen in KC so far 1006xx. Car is still in California, but is due to arrive in KC on September 26. I scheduled delivery for September 29.

You were able to schedule directly by calling the SC? I would imagine if my car is "awaiting transport to Missouri" at the moment that it would be on the same truck as yours? I supposedly have an IDA, but haven't heard from them.

@FalconHeavy, yes, I decided to try calling KC to see if they could tell me anything (like my VIN) and to ask a couple questions about the delivery. I talked to Brent. He was super nice and when he checked my account, he said I had a VIN and asked if I had a delivery scheduled. When I said no he offered to get it scheduled. Unfortunately they can't deliver on Sundays, so he squeezed me into their already full Saturday schedule at 5:30pm. I was actually planning to be in Blue Springs, MO on the 29th anyway, so it works out really well.

They didn't want to give me an exact time or date and I am fine with that. They are going to inspect, wash and detail and make sure everything is good Monday or Tuesday before I make the drive. I told them I am fine anytime next week as I didn't want to be part of the last week of the quarter rush.

Thanks for the heads up @Lpleiss ! Spoke with Jacob in KC, he was able to give me contact info for my IDA. My car is in the Chicago rail yard on it's way to KC. I guess they had me set up for home delivery, that's being swapped out now. This is getting real, I don't know how anyone expects me to get work done at the moment.....

Reactions: Lpleiss
Thanks for the heads up @Lpleiss ! Spoke with Jacob in KC, he was able to give me contact info for my IDA. My car is in the Chicago rail yard on it's way to KC. I guess they had me set up for home delivery, that's being swapped out now. This is getting real, I don't know how anyone expects me to get work done at the moment.....
My car is probably going to be on the same truck as yours although I'll probably be doing home delivery as it will be too hard to find the time to get down to KC. Sadly Tesla did not credit the wire to my name so I am waiting for someone to sort that out before they can deliver it to Omaha. So anyway word of caution- it is better to mail the check than to wire the money. Sounds like most people are picking up in KC though so just bring a check with you.

I need to update my signature... I did a thing....

As of today, updated to Multi-Coat Red, RWD, PUP, 19" Sport, EAP. Estimated delivery went from Oct-Dec moved up to "late Sept." I wanted to ensure the 4500 OPPD credit and I plan on using the AWD->RWD savings to purchase the 18" aero w/ winter tire set.

I'm taking delivery of my 3 this week. Since you can't configure the performance 3 with 19" wheels, I ordered mine with the stock 18" aero wheels and I'm swapping them out with 19" aftermarket turbine wheels from Tsportline. I will be selling the 18" aero wheels and tires and was hoping to find someone locally. You mentioned you'd be buying a set of aeros for winter so I thought I'd let you know. Message me if you're interested.

Reactions: FalconHeavy