Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nebraska Tesla Club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1st Annual (f)All Tesla Gathering on Sunday Sept 29th - 1-3pm

Tesla Owners Club of Nebraska's 1st Annual All Tesla Gathering

TOCN Sept 29th Event Flyer.jpg

Tesla Cyberpunk Truck Unveil Party
Hosted by Tesla Owners Club Nebraska

For those of us not lucky enough to go to California we are hosting a watch party.
Come and watch the next chapter in Tesla with other enthusiasts.

Time: 9:00 pm or earlier with the unveiling at 10:00 pm (Elon Standard Time).
Date: Thursday November 21st
Location: Ozzy's Roadhouse - 12744 Westport Pkwy Suite 1A, La Vista, Nebraska 68138

Teaser.jpg

Yes this is the same event that is on Facebook. We just forgot to post it here.

Reactions: bandwagon
I used to live in the Omaha Nebraska area for 20+ years until a recent job change.I don't have a list of Tint installers but I wanted to pass along my experience with Auto Glass Tint (8810 L Street, phone 402-339-7766) in Omaha Nebraska. I didn't have my Tesla at the time but they did tint my 2018 Dodge Charger and did a fantastic job. Now, I'm not sure if they've done any Tesla's or even if they do the one-piece tint so you'd have to call and ask. I don't get any referral or kickback but just wanted to pass along info that might be helpful. Best of luck to you. Auto Glass Tint of Omaha, Nebraska Home Page

Is there an updated list of Tint installers in Omaha that do a single piece rear window? Anyone have a 2 piece and willing to post pics/installer recommendations?
I'm part of the Tesla Owners Omaha and Tesla Owners Lincoln groups on Facebook. For sure the place that has done the most and has the most experience with 1-piece rear tint is GP Customs in Lincoln (they did mine and a bunch of other member's Model 3s). f you prefer to not go to Lincoln, there was a person in the Omaha group that got theirs done in 1-piece 25 weeks ago by Omaha Auto Wraps. Also, one had theirs done 52 weeks ago by Autographix (but you have to call them to make sure they will still do it). Hotrod PDR and Stereo West in Elkhorn were two that decided not to offer 1-piece last I heard due to the difficulty.

Ice Cream Cruise Update: Make sure to stop by the Tesla Owners Club Nebraska vendor booth to say hi and pick up some swag. We will have a modified Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y on display.

If you are showing your car tomorrow, we will be meeting at 10:00 AM and driving over shortly after. The meeting spot will be at the BP near I-29 & Hwy 34. This is a mile north of the track at 18880 Hyland Ave, Pacific Junction, IA 51561. If you did not already register you still can for $20 at the door. Please screenshot or print your ticket as cell and internet is limited there. They have 1,000+ cars registered so this will be a big event.

For more information on this event please visit the Ice Cream Cruise Facebook page Ice Cream Cruise