Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nebraska Tesla Club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could I get a couple of those (wraps for the center console, one for me and one for my son) as well as one for my Model S?

Sure thing on the model 3s, you’d have to let me know what you’re thinking. Personally I’m a fan of brushed metal black or black matte. You probably don’t wont bright green carbon fiber but who knows...

The attached is an old document but it shows most of the materials I have.

For Model S I don’t have a template, but if there is one online that’s free it’s doable.

Attachments

• skintz catalog.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
I’m game for a meetup tomorrow. Pretty soon everyone will have a model 3 and they won’t be special; but for now it seems fun.

As for front license, the law says you pay $100 extra and no front license plate is needed if the car is not drilled for one. They didn’t even bat an eye when I asked at Sarpy.

I just joined the club with Model 3 a few weeks ago. Paid my registration fees today for a single plate so I’m all official.

I still have to get tinted so I appreciate the discussion here around that. I asked Auto Glass Tint of Omaha and they can’t do the full rear window.

If anyone (local) needs some decals like Lpleiss’ above, I have a 24” vinyl cutter and enjoy using it. I need to cut myself a wrap for the center console.

Anyway, hi everybody!

Welcome to the group dtb3, I would love one of those decals. How much would it cost?

Welcome to the group dtb3, I would love one of those decals. How much would it cost?

I’ll regret this, but no cost for locals assuming I have material in stock and don’t have to buy it. If things blow up I might have to pull that offer.

For the meetup - 11 tomorrow sounds good, near the ChargePoint chargers? Hopefully some other owners join in!

I’ll regret this, but no cost for locals assuming I have material in stock and don’t have to buy it. If things blow up I might have to pull that offer.

For the meetup - 11 tomorrow sounds good, near the ChargePoint chargers? Hopefully some other owners join in!

Well shoot.. how about a six pack at least? For the meet tomorrow, I might be able to swing by at 11 for a few. I have lunch with the wife at noon.

Thanks to everyone that came out today, but especially the owners that were very generous with their vehicles! We had two Model 3's and one Model S. Will have to do it again mid fall once a few others get their vehicles but before the weather gets bad.
IMG_20180811_112213.jpg
IMG_20180811_115147.jpg

Thanks Mark - nice to meet everyone - Sounds like we’ll have a larger group in the next few months!

(I did end up taking advantage of the free charging while grabbing lunch)

View attachment 324979 View attachment 324980 View attachment 324981
View attachment 324982

Damn- only saw about this today. Perhaps next time. I was busy selecting my new residence. Goodbye suburbs, hello downtown Omaha! I'm probably going to end up with the highest mileage Model 3 in no time (downtown Omaha to downtown Lincoln commute).

FWIW, I called Tesla today out of my own impatience... I wanted to inquire if they had any insight into where I should be more hopeful in the Oct-Dec delivery timeframe. (Scared about timing for OPPD). The rep told me that at this point they want to have a VIN assigned and contact from an ISA ideally around 4-6 weeks from when your order is placed. I took that as encouraging news, but also inquired about switching to RWD. They really like to stick to the 2-4 month delivery timeline and won't acknowledge that RWD cars are being delivered within 3-4 weeks of config. I guess I don't blame them.