Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need 19x8.5 wheel ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking to buy a new set of wheels.

I prefer to stick with the oem wheel tire spec 235/40-19. 19x8.5. I “may” be convinced to go 19x9.5. Please change my mind if you think it’s a better way to go.

I’m on a mission to find a sporty looking wheel with maximum concavity and best offset.

Looking for ideas and recommendations.

Sv104 - mine are 20x9 but you can get 19x8.5 with custom offsets for flush look.

10D18A0E-F657-4B7B-87D1-56A4EAF85323.jpeg

Reactions: MODEL+ and XLR82XS
you can ping Jamie at @SignatureSales for pricing that might be lower than what’s on the website. It’s worth it for strong, lightweight and forged wheels - everything else on the market is flow-formed and much heavier.

Not entirely true as there are quite a number of outfits making monoblock forged wheels. We've had very good luck with the Vertini VS forged, at get your wheels.com. Same weight or at least within a half a pound in the 20-inch wheel size, but half the price at $650 vs $1,200. And very high quality in my opinion.

Not entirely true as there are quite a number of outfits making monoblock forged wheels. We've had very good luck with the Vertini VS forged, at get your wheels.com. Same weight or at least within a half a pound in the 20-inch wheel size, but half the price at $650 vs $1,200. And very high quality in my opinion.

i’m sure there are other options, i only speak from experience. And for sure I didn’t pay $1200 per wheel - much less than that. But ultimately everyone decides for themselves, what design they like and how much are willing to spend.

www.jovawheels.com can pretty much cut you any design wheel on their site in any size and any offset for $1500 a set roughly. There's a couple of threads on them here already... Just ignore the FUD posted in the threads by the few people that were on a mission to derail the threads, you'll see who they are when you get there. Spoiler alert: already been in here telling you that you need to buy a set of $4000 wheels.