Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a borrow a Chademo for a upcoming trip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Chademo adapter available for anyone that would like to use one for an upcoming trip.
Someone (skrgo) from the forum was kind enough to lend me theirs on a recent trip, just trying to pay it forward.
I live near the Buford supercharger and work near the airport and could meet anywhere in between.
PM me if your in need.
As a side note, I have a nema 14-50 plug at my business, if anyone is ever in a bind and needs some quick juice, you are more than welcome to stop by!
4899 Old National Highway.
College Park GA 30337

Last edited:
Reactions: mociaf9
I have a Chademo adapter available for anyone that would like to use one for an upcoming trip.
Someone (skrgo) from the forum was kind enough to lend me theirs on a recent trip, just trying to pay it forward.
I live near the Buford supercharger and work near the airport and could meet anywhere in between.
PM me if your in need.
As a side note, I have a nema 14-50 plug at my business, if anyone is ever in a bind and needs some quick juice, you are more than welcome to stop by!
4899 Old National Highway.
College Park GA 30337

Thanks for the offer , I may have to take you up on the Chademo lend offer next year.

Thanks for the offer of emergency use of your Nema 14-50 as I am sometimes at the Tradeport area / or drive by that area on 285 but I should be OK as far as charge is concerned, thanks anyway.