TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need a referral code but

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Abhi, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Abhi

Abhi New Member

Hi,

I am new to the community, planning to place an order for my model X in a couple of days. I have a few referral codes that work but I would like to surprise my little one with a Tesla mini for kids. If you have a referral code and are not interested in the mini please let me know. I can pickup or pay for shipping. If you are in Seattle area that's even better.

Thanks

2. st50maint

st50maint Member

You welcome to use mine. I have no children in the family so will not have a use for the mini Tesla.
    My Tesla Referral Code

3. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

Not Seattle, but Tri-Cities. I've no need for a Tesla mini either. I drive over to Kirkland regularly and can deliver or meet in Ellensburg. http://ts.la/garrett7211

4. Abhi

Abhi New Member

Thanks St50maint and ReddyLeaf.

ReddyLeaf, I will take you up on that offer.

5. Karlton770

Karlton770 Member

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I'm in Bellevue if other offers above fall through. Cheers.

7. Abhi

Abhi New Member

Thanks Brianman. I already placed the order with another code.

8. Thomas Allen

Thomas Allen Member

Receive free unlimited Supercharging and a $1,000 credit toward a new Model S or Model X with my personal referral code. My Tesla Referral Code

• Disagree x 1
  9. SteveO512

SteveO512 New Member

I always find these posts too late. Welcome to Tesla Abhi!

10. kragma

kragma Member

11. Scott-P

Scott-P Member

I'm in Tacoma, and my 11 year old is way too big for the mini-Tesla... I'll PM you the code.

12. Xtek

Xtek Member

As an FYI if you thought you'd get this before Christmas, you won't. It takes a few weeks after you take delivery to get the email to redeem the mini Tesla. Then add 3-6 weeks for delivery.

13. RedMS

RedMS Member

I know this post is old, but if anyone local (or not) needs a code I have one. I really want the Arachnid wheels for the summer and as a bonus I will send you my extra High Power Wall Charger when the car is delivered. No waiting and a must have item for new Tesla owner.

Attached Files:

14. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

It looks like another round of referrals are opening up. In the past, I have offered my code to others and freely offered any referral prize to them (I have no use for the prizes and reselling them seems like too much bother). I don't think that violates the good faith clause in the Tesla agreement because I'm not selling it, nor is the new owner requesting it. (e.g., I'm giving the Kid Tesla to the person using my code). So, if anyone else wants to use my code, I'm willing to give up the prize for free, just send me a PM.

15. ptekngo

ptekngo Member

#15 ptekngo, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Like @ReddyLeaf I also am willing to give away my prize if you want to use my code (you still get the $500 credit toward services/accessories which expires 4/30). For the give away prize, you can choose between a Founders Series Model S for Kids or a Signature Black Tesla Wall Connector. Please PM me if you are interested.

16. JunH

JunH New Member