Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venz1028

Nov 10, 2018
San francisco
ordered a model p3 today. Was browsing this forum and saw some people are trading away their charger for a use of their code?

If so i am down. Im in the bay area and need a code and wall charger.

Thanks!

SPIKE's M3AWD

Jul 26, 2012
Miami, Florida
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on your Model 3P. https://ts.la/michael62280
As one of the first M3 dual motor (non-P) owner I can assure you will enjoy the Performance Edition.

You can buy a wall charger directly from Tesla for $500 or Tesla will give you one for free with 2 referrals. While waiting for your referrals simply plug into any 240v outlet with the charger that comes free with every Tesla

Reactions: Amit519

Amit519

Roadster dreams!!
Feb 6, 2018
NorCal, USA
You can use anyones referral code but obviously you would rather get a free hpwc charger too, right?
Remember, you may also most likely be eligible to receive a rebate towards the purchase of a hpwc from your local utility and definitely as soon as you make 2 referrals yourself.
Feel free to use my referral, but as other members above have mentioned, the support and advice that existing owners can give is priceless too.
I've helped 27 different friends and family through the whole process and after as well so far, so feel free to use the code you like.
Mine is Amit519
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
Best wishes for a great time with your new P3D.
Amit

naiyanab

Oct 25, 2018
RICHLAND
Last day for to get 7,500. I havent used my first five codes so you get 6 months free supercharging. Also I'll send u wall charger or kids model S (only first one to use my code, maybe second person.) . Test drive my car if u live in my area. Email me for my code and questions.
[email protected]

Mzdeal

Dec 5, 2018
California
I ordered model 3 and wondered if anyone would be willing to give me their free Wall charger for me using their code. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC