Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on your Model 3P. https://ts.la/michael62280
As one of the first M3 dual motor (non-P) owner I can assure you will enjoy the Performance Edition.

You can buy a wall charger directly from Tesla for $500 or Tesla will give you one for free with 2 referrals. While waiting for your referrals simply plug into any 240v outlet with the charger that comes free with every Tesla

Reactions: Amit519
You can use anyones referral code but obviously you would rather get a free hpwc charger too, right?
Remember, you may also most likely be eligible to receive a rebate towards the purchase of a hpwc from your local utility and definitely as soon as you make 2 referrals yourself.
Feel free to use my referral, but as other members above have mentioned, the support and advice that existing owners can give is priceless too.
I've helped 27 different friends and family through the whole process and after as well so far, so feel free to use the code you like.
Mine is Amit519
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
Best wishes for a great time with your new P3D.
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.