Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

In a few cases, Tesla is still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models. This offering is probably winding down as there are less inventory models made available with this perk.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Ordering a Tesla? Use code anssi10238 and get 1000mi/1,500km of free Supercharging or $250 for solar install. It's my friend's code and he just got his first born baby so help him out! :)

BTW, how many posts I need to post links?

If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

In a few cases, Tesla is still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models. This offering is probably winding down as there are less inventory models made available with this perk.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral linkmark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Free Supercharger Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.