Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is running out to use my referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646

Link:
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

image.jpg image.jpg I have a wall charger on hand here in San Jose Bay Area. I don’t need it so if you need a code we can work it out.
I have a dual motor non performance. So if you want to test drive I can do that for use of my code I would really appreciate it. Thanks

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

• Disagree
Reactions: Buddy
You can use anyones referral code but obviously you would rather get a free hpwc charger too, right?
Remember, you may also most likely be eligible to receive a rebate towards the purchase of a hpwc from your local utility and definitely as soon as you make 2 referrals yourself.

- HH

Hi everyone, time is running out to use my referral code: :(
Here you go! soo47835

Link below:

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

Time is running out to use my referral code:

Link:Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Looking for a referral code:

Here you go. daniel5646

Link: Model 3 Support | Tesla

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.