Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThuLe

Jan 17, 2019
Fairfax, Va
Just heard that referral ends Feb 1 2019... If anyone would like the toy car for your kid or wall charger, you can use my referral code... email me ([email protected]). We bought the model X last year... Drove to Florida from VA for vacation. Loved it!!

Daniellane

Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
Time is running out to use my referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646

Link:
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

tesiono

Nov 19, 2016
San Francisco
i need one more referral for the wheels. if anyone is buying, consider using my code. pm me for it. i am open to answering any questions you have about buying or owning a tesla. i also have prizes i dont need as well. thanks

• Disagree
Reactions: Buddy

2012MS85

Apr 26, 2017
Blue Grass, IA
I just earned the Musk signed wall charger that I’ll give anyone who uses my code (PM me, or find my referral code in my profile), as I only have a week to earn my 3rd referral (Arachnids). Thanks! :D

Pearl3D

Sep 16, 2018
Bay Area
image.jpg image.jpg I have a wall charger on hand here in San Jose Bay Area. I don’t need it so if you need a code we can work it out.
I have a dual motor non performance. So if you want to test drive I can do that for use of my code I would really appreciate it. Thanks

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

• Disagree
Reactions: Buddy

healthhakim

Jan 19, 2019
Canada
You can use anyones referral code but obviously you would rather get a free hpwc charger too, right?
Remember, you may also most likely be eligible to receive a rebate towards the purchase of a hpwc from your local utility and definitely as soon as you make 2 referrals yourself.

- HH

PingM3

Jan 19, 2019
Las Vegas
if anyone needs a referral code for supercharging you can use mine! jordan89704! im also available to answer any questions if needed!!

SD39

Jan 14, 2019
San Francisco CA
Referral program coming to an end. Use my code and I’ll let you drive the Roadster!

Scott43055

Tesla Referral Program Is Dead & Supercharger Price Increase

T3slaEconomics

Jan 20, 2019
Los Angeles
Hi everyone, time is running out to use my referral code: :(
Here you go! soo47835

Link below:

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

nate84

Jan 24, 2019
Austin
I just earned the Musk signed wall charger that I’ll give anyone who uses my code (PM me, or find my referral code in my profile), as I only have a week to earn my 3rd referral (Arachnids). Thanks! :D

I can use your referral code for the Musk signed wall charger - I am in Austin, TX, ordering a Model 3

ejaykay

Jan 5, 2019
Pennsylvania
Time is running out to use my referral code:

Link:Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

2012MS85

Apr 26, 2017
Blue Grass, IA
I can use your referral code for the Musk signed wall charger - I am in Austin, TX, ordering a Model 3
I never heard from Nate, so use of my code still gets you (if you’re my next/3rd referral) my free Elon wall connector. Plus answers to any questions you might have on a 3 or S :cool:

Daniellane

Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
Looking for a referral code:

Here you go. daniel5646

Link: Model 3 Support | Tesla

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC