Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone still need a referral code to get 6 months free supercharging (or 9 months free supercharging if you have not taken a test drive through Tesla). my referral code is christopher75580

You can also go to this link and configure your order. Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I have driven both Model S and 3 extensively so feel free to ask me any questions about them as well View attachment 372981

If someone needs one after Kanga - I have the same setup. michael8954

I would love to get a free set of wheels.

We’re down to the final hours to take advantage of a referral code
Here you go. daniel5646
Link: Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging
If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276

European Orders, can also use this direct link: Start your Model 3 Order here!

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

And if you are wondering, the model 3 with winter tires handles well in the snow, just drive responsibly.

Looks like the referral program is still live for the next 6 hours!

Attachments

• F5A853BB-93FA-4516-9E9E-7D62E16BC29B.jpeg
    F5A853BB-93FA-4516-9E9E-7D62E16BC29B.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.