Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

This will also give you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y monthly and Founders Series Roadster supercar quarterly, both signed by Elon & Franz.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Or you can use mine. Here's maybe how I should feel at the moment.

Ak-Regnalf-und-Partner-Humor-Akrobatik-Clowns-Zirkus.jpg

1,000 miles of free Supercharging

If your getting a Tesla. You’ll want to know the best way to keep it shiny & clean. I actually posted the YouTube video below in response to numerous questions from a buyer who used my referral code.
If you find it helpful, please use my referral code (daniel5646) to get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging on a new Tesla:
Here is the link:
:):):):):):):):):):):)

1,000 miles of free Supercharging

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tesla Car Wash !!!

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

This will also give you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y monthly and Founders Series Roadster supercar quarterly, both signed by Elon & Franz.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Shout out to the person who used it yesterday. Congrats!

Hi All,

I ordered a couple of days ago but didn't enter the referral code and found that referral code cannot be added after a order placed from the referral code page limit section, Referral Program.
Is it true?

My neighbor had my code added after ordering, by calling their sales advisor and giving them the code, and they got the 6 months Supercharging which was what was the deal at the time. You could try that, and give them the name/number portion of the code, that is all they would need. yuk978 in case you need one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.