Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty bob3593 will work for one more day (Feb 2) to get not only 6 months of free supercharging, but also my free Elon signed wall connector (i.e., I'm giving up my 2nd referral prize to get my 3rd referral prize of Arachnids for my S). Yesterday I had a service appointment at 11am in Chicago (Grand Ave) where they fixed my 3's brake squeak. I had hoped to help answer questions of potential buyers and earn my 3rd referral while I hung out at the Tesla store. Unfortunately there was literally zero foot traffic of potential customers at this location. The Grand Ave location also had experienced a water main break on their block due to the extreme -23F cold the day before, so no working restrooms. So I took a Lyft over to Tesla's premier store on Rush St and hung out there for 3 hours. Again, virtually zero foot traffic; only one pair of twin brothers who were loving the X that they were simply dreaming about, and another 3 dogs with their owners that come every day for a free dog treat from Tesla :) I left Grand Ave service at 4pm and then swung by Westmont at 5:30pm to do the software update that Grand Ave forgot to do (somehow my rear backup camera went black, and the software update brought it back to life). So I hung out at Westmont from 5:30-7pm and visited with all my favorite Tesla sales folks and hoped for foot traffic where I could help provide real-life owner testimonial to how awesome Tesla ownership is...and still hoping for referral #3. Nope, still not a single customer coming in to kick the tires. So my takeaway is that I saw over 100 new 3s between Grand Ave & Westmont, yet not one real potential buyer over an 8 hour period at 3 Tesla locations. Very sad, and a bit worrisome that "off the street" demand seems to be drying up. Of course it could be that it was still only like 5F and maybe the cold weather had everyone staying away. Bottom line, I still need my 3rd referral TODAY :D And YOU can get my $500 wall connector if you use my code that earns me cool Arachnids!

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276

European Orders, can also use this direct link: Start your Model 3 Order here!

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

And if you are wondering, the model 3 with winter tires handles well in the snow, just drive responsibly.

Just saw this article:
Ordered Tesla Model 3, S, X, Solar, Or Powerwall Before February 2 Without Referral Code? You Can Still Get Free Supercharging! — Referral Code "How To" + Owner Tips & Tricks | CleanTechnica

My last effort to get one referral. If you ordered prior to Feb 1 and didn't use a referral code at the time of order and you have not taken delivery, if you are willing to use my referral code. I will offer:
  • Tesla Model 3 diecast car (from Day 1 reservation)
  • Tesla Folio Art Collectible Sketch from Elon
  • 3D MAXPider All Weather Floor Mat for your Model 3
  • Tesla Home Wall Connector (Silver or Black, will order from Tesla to ship to your home)
Let me know if you can help. :)

Reactions: GrandmasterJ
Just saw this article:
Ordered Tesla Model 3, S, X, Solar, Or Powerwall Before February 2 Without Referral Code? You Can Still Get Free Supercharging! — Referral Code "How To" + Owner Tips & Tricks | CleanTechnica

My last effort to get one referral. If you ordered prior to Feb 1 and didn't use a referral code at the time of order and you have not taken delivery, if you are willing to use my referral code. I will offer:
  • Tesla Model 3 diecast car (from Day 1 reservation)
  • Tesla Folio Art Collectible Sketch from Elon
  • 3D MAXPider All Weather Floor Mat for your Model 3
  • Tesla Home Wall Connector (Silver or Black, will order from Tesla to ship to your home)
Let me know if you can help. :)

I hope you get that third brother!

Reactions: YisSerL
Status
Not open for further replies.