Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clear up the confusion, everyone’s code gets 5000 miles until May 28th. There are no “new” and “old” codes :rolleyes:

Usually if you ordered before the 500% bonus, you’ll have to cancel and use the code again for re-order to qualify. The person may not have the original referral link anymore. So just use the latest one :)

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

500% Supercharging Boost!

You can use my referral code CHINMAY95543 to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla.

Tesla makes the safest cars in the world, according to US government testing, so every referral also helps reduce the probability of injury or death.

Here is the link for the referral again: Tesla Referral Code: CHINMAY95543

Remember to use the link to order. To place order via customer service or in store use code use code CHINMAY95543

Thank you for helping accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Hi All.. This is my referral code valid until May 28 2019, Hurry up Guys!. With my code you'll get 5,000 free supercharging miles.

Remember to use the link to order, it’s very easy to follow the link, select your dream car and get free 5000 miles supercharging.

My referral code link to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

You can also use code amitvikram60918 to place order via customer service or in store.

Do we have know if the 5,000 miles expire in 6 months? This is from the Tesla's website: Referral Program

Yes that is correct based on Referral program fine print.

“Free Supercharger miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and will expire 6 months after the miles are added. Each additional referral will extend the expiration date by 6 months.”

Make sure to apply the code during order or use the link below to place the order.

5000 Free Supercharger Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.