Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3, plus Free Supercharging for life if using my code on existing inventory orders. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Please use my referral code, it will be greatly appreciated. 7500 km or 5000 miles of free Supercharging.

Free Supercharger Miles

But hurry up, the 500% boost will end on the 28th of May!

Go8A1qX.gif

RONALD95940

Please feel free to use my referral code. No bartering for Wall Unit or any other considerations necessary. 5000 miles 7500 km Canada (May 28 deadline, after which 1500 km) goes to each of us, which is quite fair and advantageous for both parties. Thanks.

RONALD95940

Ron
Windsor ON

Status
Not open for further replies.