Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome you to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

In a few cases, Tesla is still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models. This offering is probably winding down as there are less inventory models made available with this perk.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

Reactions: MLC77
If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome you to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

This thread is pointless, lol

not totally pointless, some people are buying the Tesla for the very first time and may not have friends who has a Tesla, Or sometimes people don't want to ask random acquaintances for a referral code. However they may still want to get a referral code for free supercharging miles or 250.00 dollar credit on Tesla solar install. then they can use the code listed here for when they order online.

I remember when I first ordered my Tesla 2016, I didn't have a code and end up not getting anything free which was a bummer.

This thread is pointless, lol

not totally pointless, some people are buying the Tesla for the very first time and may not have friends who has a Tesla, Or sometimes people don't want to ask random acquaintances for a referral code. However they may still want to get a referral code for free supercharging miles or 250.00 dollar credit on Tesla solar install. then they can use the code listed here for when they order online.

I remember when I first ordered my Tesla 2016, I didn't have a code and end up not getting anything free which was a bummer.
For the amount of new Tesla owners who have used my code, and because of this thread...not pointless at all.

In a few cases, Tesla is still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models. This offering is probably winding down as there are less inventory models made available with this perk.

If you are looking for a referral code for your Model 3 purchase, please consider using mine to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles with the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla car. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by purchasing or subscribing to solar panels:

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.