Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for a new Tesla car purchased after today's price cuts, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S or X. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a Model 3.
Also, all new Model S and Model X orders come with free unlimited Supercharging! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Tesla is also still offering Free Supercharging for life if using a referral code on existing Model S/X new inventory models.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $250 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and now the new Model Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and now the new Model Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

I haven't had any referrals yet. Feel free to use mine if you like to help.

Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $250 Cash Award

jeremy75603

With the 5 months I received when purchasing a a car using a friends car; but subsequently being Sri I’m at home since Fed due to mandatory company temporary lay offers abd with return to work entente from Jul, to Aut, to Sep, to at least Cmas I would benefit from at least one referral not looks the 6 charging included before purchasing the car and subsequent insistence company expects us to use vacation time or loose our job otherwise.

Even one referral would be a life saver.

Thanks all. Take care. Stay safe.
always Ppreciate th help if this forum group.

I haven't had any referrals yet. Feel free to use mine if you like to help.

Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $250 Cash Award

jeremy75603

With the 5 months I received when purchasing a a car using a friends car; but subsequently being Sri I’m at home since Fed due to mandatory company temporary lay offers abd with return to work entente from Jul, to Aut, to Sep, to at least Cmas I would benefit from at least one referral not looks the 6 charging included before purchasing the car and subsequent insistence company expects us to use vacation time or loose our job otherwise.

Even one referral would be a life saver.

Thanks all. Take care. Stay safe.
always Ppreciate th help if this forum group.

Status
Not open for further replies.