TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need a S or X cheap can be a salvage just need it to run

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Bheuring, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Looking for a cheap but functioning models s or X with a salvage title that drives looking for a 2nd model s

2. EVJunkie

EVJunkie Member

Hope you have done your homework. If it's salvaged and has not been "re-certified" by Tesla it will have no 3G/4G and won't be able to supercharger. It also won't get OTA updates even on wifi. I wish you luck.

3. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

Yea I know some off the problems but if I can get one at the right price. I will take it this will be a car for wife to drive around town we have a p85 that we will go on trips with .

• Like x 1
  4. Tom Harper

Tom Harper Member

What is your price range? I have a 2013 P85 for sale.

5. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I also have a salvage p85 for sale, that you could most probably pick the color for, and will 100% have a brand new paint job.