Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advice on 2020 MSLR tire replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to try the Pirelli P ZERO All Season Plus ELECT. Has noise-canceling foam, 50k treadwear, designed for EVs. Probably similar ride characteristics as the OEM Michelins. A more performance oriented tire: Michelin Pilot Sport All Season.

Reactions: Bobsm3
I'm going to try the Pirelli P ZERO All Season Plus ELECT. Has noise-canceling foam, 50k treadwear, designed for EVs. Probably similar ride characteristics as the OEM Michelins. A more performance oriented tire: Michelin Pilot Sport All Season.
That’s my choice too. Primacy, quiet and smooth haha!!! They are like riding on train wheels and not all that efficient either.

Reactions: Bobsm3
I went with Amazon route and found tires for 1/4 the cost Lionhart LH-five Extra load rated 245/35/R21 for my fronts and used Amazons scheduling with Pep Boys for 2 tires less than the cost of 1 through the tire shops. $1566/ tire and $12.99 to mount and balance.

@Pricedm ,@mswlogo - I wanted to go with Pirelli P ZERO All Season Plus ELECT as well. They offer the model S front size of 255/45 R19 but they do not offer the rear size of 285/40 R19? Are you doing mix match of your front and rears or did you go with a different size for your rear tires for your model S?