Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advice on feasibility of the trip from SC in NJ to Austin TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is extremely meticulous in the reconditioning of the car, which I like very much.
They found some scratches (relatively minor in my opinion after looking at the pictures of the car) and are sending the car to the paint shop to fix them.
The are also responding very quickly and in great level of details about the car.
It is interesting that after 58K miles the max range on the car is 202 which is think is very respectable for the 60 version.

In any case even with 202 miles of range the driving to Texas will take approximately 3-4 days and thus I'll probably just ask them to transport in down here, because my schedule is busy now.

Another interesting observation that the car was listed without the tech package but it has 1) navigation 2) automatically extending handles and auto open/close doors 3) power lift gate. I'm not sure why it so, but it is nice to have those features when I was expecting the car without them.
The DS sent me a detailed inspection report where those things are marked as present and functional.
The tires are new as well, however they don't have to be by CPO purchasing agreement