Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need an Assist with Tesla HQ Contact

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bottom Line: I Paid for my MYP MSM, No Tow, No FSD two weeks ago (minus Sales tax) for Saturday delivery (2/19) Tyson’s, VA, yet I have NOT received the vehicle as the local Tesla Registration Dept. says my out of state registration paperwork is complicated and they can’t adjust the MVPA to show the proper Sales Tax (shows higher out of state amount). VIN 3759XX.
Anybody have a phone number to escalate (HQ) or tweet Elon on my behalf, I can give a RN# ;)

LONG:
Paperwork was sent in 3 weeks ago on Valentine’s Day (5 business days prior to delivery) per the app instructions.

It was a Saturday delivery so I had to wire money Friday Feb 18th before 5 PM and didn’t receive a call till 5:10 PM on the Friday that my Delivery would be delayed due to the change request in Sales Tax, moving from 6% to 4.15% (VA).

The hang up is that the MVPA does not show the proper Sales Tax (shows 6% instead of 4.15%) and it is apparent that Tesla has issues with any non-standard Tax,Tag,Registration & Title that is different and the normal poor communication with a customer.

I’ve been trying to work with the SC Manager and my delivery date keeps getting pushed 3 days.
I’ve asked the Manager for a Loaner today delivered to my house, and he said he’ll see if they have one.

Frustrating, as I’ve never paid for a car and not taken delivery after funds exchange, and annoying as Sales Tax is haggled over and the Manager can’t make a change to the MVPA.

Anybody have a Contact #’s at HQ to resolve or advice, other than being patient and waiting?