Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Community's Help! Purchase and Delivery Headaches!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yeah, this is the strangest part to me. you're saying that if it's stalled for another month you'll be making car payments in dec and not even have the car?

you sign paperwork when you take delivery of the car and you haven't signed that stuff so i don't see how the car was delivered without you being sure about it (i.e., you signed a bunch of final paperwork and faxed it, etc.).

Tesla is also not in the business of holding and storing delivered cars for people, etc.

but either way it sounds like an annoying situation that needs escalation and you've tried to escalate.

I'll email them now. thanks for your perspective. I have been telling myself for a while that I should just wait a few more days! They have told me they would deliver to my house in Alabama instead of having to pick up in Atlanta...will this hurt my chances to do a full inspection upon delivery?

thanks again

Glad to help. You can still do the inspection, just ask them to record anything that needs to be fixed. Hopefully everything will be fine :)

If you decide to travel and pick it up, you could just do the inspection there (but call them first to confirm it's actually at the Florida location, and make sure it will not be shipped).

Last edited: