TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

NEED for Prestige Photosync window tint

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Husnu, May 10, 2015.

1. Husnu

Husnu New Member

Hello everybody. i have been following the forum for a while and i think you can help me.

i want to buy Prestige Spectra Photosync SPH35, %35, with the dimensions of 60" x 120". i couldn't find the product in my country (Turkey) and internet, than i contacted Prestige Films but they said, they can send only the entire roll. The whole roll would be excessive and pricy for me.:crying:

Can you steer me to a company or seller, dealer or someone that can sell? Where can i buy it? if you help me to supply it, i would really appreciate it. Thanks to everyone. Have a nice day..:smile:

2. Husnu

Husnu New Member

is there anyone who can help? :confused:

3. sickfox

sickfox Member

Husnu - You can try Premier Mobile. they are one of the sponsors here in TMC and they also wrapped my car.
    Dave / Greg:

Good luck!

4. Gr8pursuit

Gr8pursuit Member

Prestige Photosync Tint is only sold to authorized dealers that have been trained to install it. I doubt any dealer will sell you a roll. There's only a few dealers in California even authorized to install it. Tint looks good but expensive. Try Extreme Autowerks in Cerritos, CA. Good Luck.

5. Husnu

Husnu New Member

unfortunately, they don't sell. I guess, I can't find.. :crying: