Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Graphic Artist help on Political Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
I'd like to stir some interest in removing all money from politics. Right, left or center, I can not imagine why anyone would want money competing with their vote and, in most cases, drowning the vote out.

If you have a bit of spare time and want to help out, I'm looking for a scalable graphic of a curved "Vote" around the No symbol with $ in the middle for a Vote No Money. It would be helpful to have the Vote and the No Symbol one each in the Blue and Red of the parties.

Thanks,
Bill

The idea is to encourage a litmus test for every voter's vote requiring candidates to (1) accept no money while running and (2) make the ilegalization or outlawing of money in politics their number one domestic priority. I close my eyes and imagine over night that 80% of the electorate adopts this litmus test. The posters pick up on it followed shortly there after by the media. The next thing you know, we have candidates from all ends of the political spectrum coming forward to participate. These would be people interested in public service and not self enrichment. Removing money would level the playing field and give well intentioned people a chance to serve and to eliminate money's voice in politics.

It is a dream but I think it is worth trying to brand the approach and give it a try.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MitchMitch