Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help contacting Tesla Lending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY 2014 P85DL was recently totaled. My insurance company will not release payment to me until they get the pink slip / title.

Originally Tesla Motors farmed out my loan to Wells Fargo, and I paid off the entire loan, including final payment in 2019. For some unknown reason, Wells released the lien to "Tesla Motors.' I contacted Wells several times, and they sent me a notorized release of lien which I brought to the DMV. The DMV says that I need a similar release from "Tesla Motors" since that is still a remaining lien holder.

But it's been impossible to get ahold of anyone. Wells has no clue, all Tesla Lending phone numbers per Google go nowhere or back to the main menu, Tesla Support and mobile support through the App wont help me either.

Any Advice?

MY 2014 P85DL was recently totaled. My insurance company will not release payment to me until they get the pink slip / title.

Originally Tesla Motors farmed out my loan to Wells Fargo, and I paid off the entire loan, including final payment in 2019. For some unknown reason, Wells released the lien to "Tesla Motors.' I contacted Wells several times, and they sent me a notorized release of lien which I brought to the DMV. The DMV says that I need a similar release from "Tesla Motors" since that is still a remaining lien holder.

But it's been impossible to get ahold of anyone. Wells has no clue, all Tesla Lending phone numbers per Google go nowhere or back to the main menu, Tesla Support and mobile support through the App wont help me either.

Any Advice?
Have you tried email to this group? I've found that the best way to get a response. Provide your VIN, Tesla user account email, and the request.

[email protected]

Any Advice?
Good luck contacting Tesla is all anyone can say.