TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need help. Could some body work at Space X company tell me, how i can work at this company

Discussion in 'SpaceX' started by thanhht, Mar 1, 2017.

1. thanhht

thanhht New Member

Hi every one, I come from Viet nam. I want work at Space X company. I have experiment on banking, to apply a job in Space X. What i Should do, to study a diploma about the enginer, and the school in Usa train best (standford,..?). Thank your help!

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

For a starter you would have to be an American citizen to work at SpaceX. That is due to the work being done there could also be applied to advanced weapons systems (e.g. ICBMs).

3. thanhht

thanhht New Member

Thank for your help Doug_G! Any one else, give some advice!

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Check out the SpaceX University and Intern program here. University Program There is a section for International Student qualifications. Then check out Careers for open positions so you can see the skills SpaceX seeks for full time positions, and think about your future studies.

We have many engineering schools in the US. You mention Stanford and I agree they are outstanding, but I like my school better. :D The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) You have a wonderful goal and I wish you luck. Dream big!

• Like x 1