Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEED HELP MAKING A CHANGE ORDER

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WHO CAN I CONTACT TO ESCALATE MY PROBLEM?

I ordered a 70D two days before refresh/ facelift back in April 2016.

I wanted a black headliner but it was bundled with the upgraded interior so I settled for white. I paid $750 to upgrade to matte Obeche wood decor. The black headliner was later decoupled an is a no cost option now.

All I want is to change to a black headliner and dark ash wood decor.

To do so I will have to change to the new price book (design & available options/configuration) after refresh date. I will be required to not only give up the 70D and will have to either go with a 60D or 75D and will have to pay $750 (the remainder of the price increase of $1500). A simple $500 change order is not an option.

To top this off I selected a six months delayed September delivery, so production is not affected and there is no cost difference in materials white vs. black headliner.

Everyone is like robots....reading company policy off of a computer screen. I contacted the head quarters number and they put me on hold while they called back east and the feed you the same Company line

Who in the company can I escalate this issue to? Name and number or email would be great. This seems very simple to me but no one has been able to make it happen for over a month now.

$500 or $750 it does not matter to me, I just want the change.

VERY DISAPPOINTED ...l FEEL LIKE CANCELING THE ORDER ...IM SO FRUSTRATED

@ZERO260 No problem, I will teach you in a few short steps:

1. Instead of typing teslamotorclub.com in your browser, type twitter.com
2. Similar to joining this TMC forum, you will need to register for Twitter
3. Enter you Twitter ID, probably keeping it ZERO260
4. Once registered, in the 'what's happening' box, type @elonmusk 'then your message'
5. Twitter is a lot easier to register and use than this forum, and Elon Musk is always on. Actually, he just tweeted a little while ago.

If you are still uneasy, I will be more than happy to send him a tweet that says "@elonmusk, @ZERO260 on TMC has a issue with his Model S order and needs your help resolving it. Please see his messages on TMC"

Thank you..unfortunately I'm old school and am not savvy with social media.