Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

need help, my car won't open usb teslacam anymore..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a san disk extreme pro usb 3.1 128gb. I partitioned into 4 parts with one being teslacam and the other 3 used to store music. Everything had been working well for about 9 months since I got it until about a month ago. Now it now longer records any video and I get this message every time I try to hit the dash cam button. But the funny thing is all the music partitions still work fine. What's going on? Did Tesla change something or is my usb somehow bad? But the music files still work. Need help!
IMG_3272.jpeg

I periodically reformat the TeslaCam partition. It’s quicker than deleting old junk.

What does having 3 partitions of music buy you vs 1. Does the car see all 3? 1 at a time or all 3?

Thanks guys, I just brought the usb in the house and about to re format the TeslaCam partition. The 3 music petitions work fine and yes the car recognizes all 3. I named each for type music so i know what will be on each. I'll let you know if this solves the problem.