Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help on final config 2018 P100d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I’m in the process of purchasing an inventory P100D. It had the old pricing structure so it had an Msrp if 133 and had ludicrous, EAP@5k and FSD@3k.

I’m getting it minus ludicrous and FSD for 84,500 BUT I have the option of adding FSD for 3k (old pricing structure).

My question is do people think FSD is worth the extra 3 k

Is old EAP essentially the same as new A.P. or is eap somewhere in between?? Somewhere I read that A.P. was dumbed down which is why it’s cheaper now??

Hi
I’m in the process of purchasing an inventory P100D. It had the old pricing structure so it had an Msrp if 133 and had ludicrous, EAP@5k and FSD@3k.

I’m getting it minus ludicrous and FSD for 84,500 BUT I have the option of adding FSD for 3k (old pricing structure).

My question is do people think FSD is worth the extra 3 k

Is old EAP essentially the same as new A.P. or is eap somewhere in between?? Somewhere I read that A.P. was dumbed down which is why it’s cheaper now??
For a P100D $84k??? Gezz that’s a deal

Not sure it if actually counts as an “inventory”. SA that helped my parents found this car that hadn’t hit the website yet. Apparently it was on some sort of internal list to go up for sale and I was able to snag it early. It’s a demo with 600 miles on it being sold as new so I get the tax credit. Regardless, seems like a good deal. Wanted to get a 2016 P90DL for around 70-71 but for and extra 10-11k, 2018 P100DL with HW 2.5 seemed like a no brainer. Still contemplating the FSD....