Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Help Please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I am in need of some assistance but I do not want to break rules or policy.
Not trying to angle anybody or disturb the peace, I am trying to find some people in Central Florida who want a free NEMA 14-50 install at their place of business.
I4 is empty between Tampa and Turkey Lake, unless you pay a hotel or wander for miles off of I4.
I am trying to find 2 outdoor locations along this route where we will install FREE.
Not only will it help me in time of need, but many others.
I also want to install a HPWC (install cost is free, you need to supply or buy a HPWC) along the same route.
Perhaps somebody here has a business or store we can use?
Please let me know.
Many thanks, and if for any reason this post is offensive or misplaced please remove it and advise me of alternatives :)
John.

fwiw: if the op goes ahead with this I would offer that the lakeland area would be well suited for what you seem to need.
that said I don't know why this is an imperative, I can easily make it from Pt Orange in the east to brandon, just before tampa with plenty of range to spare and I've made it from St. pete to St. augustine on a single charge many times.
have you looked at www.plugshare.com ? there are numerous L2 and L3 units along I4.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: boaterva
fwiw: if the op goes ahead with this I would offer that the lakeland area would be well suited for what you seem to need.
that said I don't know why this is an imperative, I can easily make it from Pt Orange in the east and brandon, just before tampa and I've made it from St. pete to St. augustine on a single charge many times.
have you looked at www.plugshare.com ? there are numerous L2 and L3 units along I4.
The phone app is also great, something that everyone should have along on the road and there’s also a tesla.plugshare.com that is currently being reworked for better compatibility with the car browser. App is highly recommended!