Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help with a color

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have blue with tan and the grey 21's. They look awesome and I've received many compliments. I think it comes down to personal preference, but I'd take my grey's over the silver any day of the week.

And I'll take my silvers over the grey any day of the week! FIGHT! :)

Seriously, personal preference. Here's something to consider: curb rash shows up less on silver wheels, if you don't intend to apply alloygators or some other mechanism. It shows up brightly on dark gray wheels.

Seriously, personal preference. Here's something to consider: curb rash shows up less on silver wheels, if you don't intend to apply alloygators or some other mechanism. It shows up brightly on dark gray wheels.

Good info regarding the curb rash. I've been very careful so far and haven't had an incident yet (knock on wood...).

Alloy gators look better on grey wheels, so get the greys, get the gators, avoid the rash!

IMG_1812.JPG