Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help with deal...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, this is my first experience buying/leasing a Tesla and I was hoping to get some guidance on a deal I found. It is taking over a lease on a 2019 Model X performance (raven). Vehicle has fsd and 6 seats which were both on my checklist. The price is $1300 a month and provides me 1350 miles a month over the next 20 months. Thanks and I appreciate the help.

Hi everyone, this is my first experience buying/leasing a Tesla and I was hoping to get some guidance on a deal I found. It is taking over a lease on a 2019 Model X performance (raven). Vehicle has fsd and 6 seats which were both on my checklist. The price is $1300 a month and provides me 1350 miles a month over the next 20 months. Thanks and I appreciate the help.
Are you considering buying after the lease is over?

Will you be wanting to get into another X after the lease is over? If yes, then I would say you would save money on buying new. If not, then its a good lease deal.

my fear is that I will buy new and within 2-3 years new tech/longer battery will be out. I guess alleviating that fear and maintenance issues through a lease are what’s making me consider leasing option.