Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

need help

acesguerra

Jan 6, 2016
FOSTER CITY ,CA
Hi Everyone,

I am in a market for a MX, my Local MB dealer has a 16 MX P90D with 46k miles with Vin xxxxxxF011391 for $79k. is this a deal for a p90D ? would i be able to purchase an extended tesla warranty, and are there any reliablity issues with the VIN.

Thank you
Ace

tpham07

Mar 21, 2017
Rhode Island
You cannot purchase extended warranty for a Tesla if it is bought from a 3rd party dealer. There aren't any specific problems tied to certain VINs, so its hard to say without inspecting the car. Look out for the FWDs, those were the biggest issues plaguing early build MXs.

P85_DA

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2015
CA
Tesla has 2 P90s lower mileage for 17k more ...that is high price considering only 4 thousand miles left on warranty .. since third party dealer negotiate down than will be good deal :D:eek:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC