Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need input on this 90D CPO's ooptions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2012 S right now and I'm fairly familiar with the options on the older Model S's....but this CPO is a 2015 so things are different in the options dept.

It's a 2015 P90 D, mid 20's on milage and it has AP1. Could you guys look at the ad (link below) and tell me what this car DOESN'T have on it?? Looks like it is NOT dual chargers and it is NOT a "P". ...but other than that I can't see what's missing in the options dept. It seems like a pretty good deal but as I said it may be missing something......but what is it??

Model S 90D 5YJSA1E22FF119104 | Tesla

PS it doesn't say Tech package but I think tech package went away in 2015 and is included in AP but I'm not sure.

Thx for any help

George

Dig as deep as you want into the options lists here: Model S - Options by Year - Tesla Motors Club Wiki

The 90D first shows up on this list in July 2015. Unfortunately, Tesla does not provide production date on their CPO site, so you don't have much more to go on as to when exactly this particular vehicle was built. Tesla might tell you if you call the provided number They were pretty helpful when I purchased my CPO last year.

I disagree with the other poster about the tech package since I think the package was discontinued by this point (the premium interior package did exist at this time) The site above states:

The following are now standard features of all S models as of April 8, 2015. (note that the previous Tech Package no longer exists)...
  • Free long distance travel on the Tesla SuperCharger Network
  • Automatic Keyless Entry
  • Parking Sensors
  • Power-folding and heated Side Mirrors
  • Maps and Navigation with real time traffic updates
  • LED daytime running lights
  • Blind Spot Warning system
  • Automatic emergency braking
  • 8 year, infinite mile battery and drive unit warranty on all Model S
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Lane Departure Warning system

One other observation, the CPO site states that the car has the "all glass panoramic roof." I don't think that was available until late 2016. So, while it says "all glass," I think you should assume it is the original panoramic sunroof.

Dig as deep as you want into the options lists here: Model S - Options by Year - Tesla Motors Club Wiki

The 90D first shows up on this list in July 2015. Unfortunately, Tesla does not provide production date on their CPO site, so you don't have much more to go on as to when exactly this particular vehicle was built. Tesla might tell you if you call the provided number They were pretty helpful when I purchased my CPO last year.

I disagree with the other poster about the tech package since I think the package was discontinued by this point (the premium interior package did exist at this time) The site above states:

The following are now standard features of all S models as of April 8, 2015. (note that the previous Tech Package no longer exists)...
  • Free long distance travel on the Tesla SuperCharger Network
  • Automatic Keyless Entry
  • Parking Sensors
  • Power-folding and heated Side Mirrors
  • Maps and Navigation with real time traffic updates
  • LED daytime running lights
  • Blind Spot Warning system
  • Automatic emergency braking
  • 8 year, infinite mile battery and drive unit warranty on all Model S
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Lane Departure Warning system

Thx Flyer

The Options by year is super and I didn't know it existed. Yes like you posted the tech package went away a little before the 90's came out so we know that in this car it didn't exist anymore. The lift gate and some other stuff in the Tech package then became part of the "Premium package" which isn't listed so I guess this 90 doesn't have the power lift gate.

I just put in a call back request. I'll just ask if specific stuff exists. I would assume heated seats are in this car since heated mirrors became standard when they discontinued the tech package.

I don't think this car has the premium sound in it though as IceAge pointed out.

This CPO 90D looks like it is priced pretty reasonable compared to some of the other CPO's.....but I need to do some more digging.