Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need more Chargers up the 91N/S belt from CT to VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just made the trip from RI to Springfield VT for an emergency work trip, now that I am up here not one Level 2 for as far as I can see.

Checked the Brattleboro L2 and its still not working.:scared:
Charging at a 110v outlet here at the hotel, but going to take as well all know ages to get to up the charge I need to get back :crying:

Anyone up in this neck of the woods? First time in a while having range anxiety.

Have you bought the welder adaptor (NEMA 6-50)?

Most Mechanics garage or auto dealers have at least one! They could help you, especially if you compensate them (beer, or 10$, whatever) !

At 40 amps it will be MUCH faster than 120V, especially with the cold temp we get at this time of the year !!

Yup got the 6-50 and some custom L6-30 adapters I created, but no go so far, allot of closed up shops and folks not interested in it :( Need to get up to 180 miles to make it back safely to the homestead or atleast 80 to make it to Manchester safely to charge up there...we shall see.

It's all downhill from VT to RI, right? :)

More or less it is.

@PeterK, Thanks Peter, I did give them a ring and they were willing to do so for me, but luckly the hotel here offered up their 220v and 110v lines to me.

But got some good news, the local hotel Holiday Inn Express here in Springfield was kind enough to allow me to charge on one of the AC 220v 30A outlets during the day, then use the 110v during the night.

Also spoke the GM there and she is willing to work with ChargePoint to get at least two Level 2 chargers setup next Spring once the ground thaws, will be awesome.

Got back up to 180 miles on the charge! Working here at the Hospital systems at Springfield Hospital today and they have also a 110v plug to help charge as well. Looks like people are warming up the idea of the EV car.

Wanted to thank everyone for the support and help for charging, much appreciated everyone! Lots of folks arround this neck of the woods are waiting for the Model X and GEN3, hopefully some potential new Tesla owners soon.

More or less it is.

@PeterK, Thanks Peter, I did give them a ring and they were willing to do so for me, but luckly the hotel here offered up their 220v and 110v lines to me.

But got some good news, the local hotel Holiday Inn Express here in Springfield was kind enough to allow me to charge on one of the AC 220v 30A outlets during the day, then use the 110v during the night.

Also spoke the GM there and she is willing to work with ChargePoint to get at least two Level 2 chargers setup next Spring once the ground thaws, will be awesome.

Got back up to 180 miles on the charge! Working here at the Hospital systems at Springfield Hospital today and they have also a 110v plug to help charge as well. Looks like people are warming up the idea of the EV car.

Wanted to thank everyone for the support and help for charging, much appreciated everyone! Lots of folks arround this neck of the woods are waiting for the Model X and GEN3, hopefully some potential new Tesla owners soon.

Please add the charger to plugshare!!