Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need new tires, 2018 100D 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car has about 25,000 miles on it and needs new tires. What's the current opinion on a good replacement? I plan to go to an America's Tire nearby to have it done. I don't need to go fast, I don't need it to last 80,000 miles, but I would love to have a quiet and comfortable ride without overspending on the tires. Thanks for any help.

Excellent choice! Don't forget to check back and let us know in a few weeks/months how the tires are treating you!
So amazing. The new tires have worked out great, my wife loves how quiet the new tires are, and I like how the ride is smooth. We've already taken it on road trips to Sequoia National Park and to Las Vegas.

A new question, I'm going to prepare to sell my other car (2019 S75D) and it needs new tires, also. I was thinking about replacing them with the OEM Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires, though they're a little pricey. I could also put the QuietTracks on them, since I like them. I'm also looking at the Pirelli Cinturato P7 AS+II or the Continental PureContact LS. I guess I can't make a wrong decision, but any favorites among these, or another recommendation?