Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need New Tires - 21" - What's Best?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some Help from the superstars I currently have in more or less and I’m trying to acquire 21 inch rims I’m looking for the best tires either Michelin or something similar in order to give me the maximum amount of performance for summer driving I have all seasons that I will run during the winter times but I’m looking for a good set of Michelin’s or similar to put on 21 inch rim so I can enjoy my sick ASHSSS wheels and really enjoy the car if anyone can please put me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it

Need some Help from the superstars I currently have in more or less and I’m trying to acquire 21 inch rims I’m looking for the best tires either Michelin or something similar in order to give me the maximum amount of performance for summer driving I have all seasons that I will run during the winter times but I’m looking for a good set of Michelin’s or similar to put on 21 inch rim so I can enjoy my sick ASHSSS wheels and really enjoy the car if anyone can please put me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it

I have not seen the alignment component mentioned.
I have gotten 23 and almost 30 thousand miles on my last two sets of Michelin Sports. I keep the car on low and have a local shop do the alignment to Tesla minimum specs, that is, as little alignment as Tesla allows. I had to buy camber adjusters for the rear.
You can get 30K miles out of the Michelin sports if you live on the freeways and don't get frisky too often. 20K with the occasional track days. I am assuming you have a calibrated tire gauge and use it reasonably often. My tires wear evenly at 43 PSI.