Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need opinion: Which special background WA plate design goes best with Blue Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my Model S Long Range Plus 2 weeks ago and expect to get the license plates for it in the next few weeks. The car came with a front license plate holder installed and I'm figuring I'll keep it on. In my previous Model 3, I went without the front plates. I think the cars look best without the license plates but I'd rather just have it on in the Model S since the holder is there and everything. (I'm aware it's easy to take off, but oh well...).

To compensate the look, I am thinking of going with a special design background plate: https://www.dol.wa.gov/vehicleregistration/specialdesign.html.

Anyone here who has done this and care to share thoughts about which design will go best with the Blue color body? Right now, I'm leaning towards National Parks or Seahawks.

(As a side note, I'm so jealous of the black plate option for CA residents. I would've totally rocked a black tesla with black plates!)

Didn't even know there were so many options here in WA for plates. But yes I wish we had the Cali black format plates as well. I like the color of the M's plate but it's still the M's so there's that. The ORCA is nice too. Hate how much they charge for these too.