TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need recommendation for window tinting

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Btrflyl8e, Apr 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Sans Gas

Sans Gas Member

Had mine done this week at SunTamers in Cape Coral using Huper Optic Layered Nano Ceramic on side and rear windows. Looks classy and reduces heat transfer by 50%.

2. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

For those of us in the SE FL area, the Dania Beach Tesla SC now does window tinting. I happened to be in there a couple of days ago for something else and asked for recommendations to which they said they can do it. $300, can't remember which brand of tint they use but I doubt it's a cheap one. They had about 5 or 6 different tint levels and you have to have taken delivery of your Model S before they can do it. I'm still waiting for delivery, the VIN is showing in their internal system but not online to me yet so it shouldn't be much longer :smile:

3. garcilamd

garcilamd Member

For those of you in the SE FL area that plan on window tinting plus wrapping, the guys who did the matte blue car with Vossen wheels are about ten miles away (Freshly wrapped Model S with Vossen 22's). The owner has a great reputation and has reasonable prices for the quality of work that he is known for (at least from what I've read). I'm picking my car up on Wed July 10 and dropping it off at their shop to get some work done. They're called Signature Custom Wraps. I'll post some pics once they finish with it. I'll also ask them to take some pics while they're doing the work to document the transformation.

4. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

Pepi at Boca Auto Supershield did my PPF, and he's about (next week) to install my Spectra PhotoSync window film. Most of the cars he does are Ferrari, Aston, Lambo, Porsche...

5. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz Fidelius Family Office

6. towman26

towman26 Member

I got mine done at East Coast Tint & Design in Stuart Fl. They did a great job. I had 30% fronts,20% rears 5% on the roof and rear windows. Doing the roof helps with the heat thru the glass

Attached Files: