Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need referral code, but ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I just joined and saw a thread about members not interested in receiving the Tesla mini. I'm about to make my reservation (by 6/15) and would like to surprise my 4 year old with the mini. Anyone in Southern California - Orange/San Bernardino/LA - with a code & willing to offer their mini?

I'm willing to pick-up or pay for shipping, what ever is best.

This would make getting the Tesla an even better experience! Can't wait to be part of this community.

Thanks.

Hi,

I just joined and saw a thread about members not interested in receiving the Tesla mini. I'm about to make my reservation (by 6/15) and would like to surprise my 4 year old with the mini. Anyone in Southern California - Orange/San Bernardino/LA - with a code & willing to offer their mini?

I'm willing to pick-up or pay for shipping, what ever is best.

This would make getting the Tesla an even better experience! Can't wait to be part of this community.

Thanks.
I live in northern California and have no need for the mini. You would just cover the shipping cost.

My Tesla Referral Code

Hi everyone, we just got our Tesla totaled in an accident, need a couple more referrals to get the discounted next gen. I plan to start saving for that since the check from the insurance company isn't going to cover another Tesla. Sadly, the pressure is on, going to loose ownership and the $1000 discount ends this month. Please PM me if you would like to help, Thanks Laith in Sacramento.

Hi everyone, we just got our Tesla totaled in an accident, need a couple more referrals to get the discounted next gen. I plan to start saving for that since the check from the insurance company isn't going to cover another Tesla. Sadly, the pressure is on, going to loose ownership and the $1000 discount ends this month. Please PM me if you would like to help, Thanks Laith in Sacramento.

Hello,

I'm sorry for your loss... You can use my referral code

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I'm sorry ... If it makes you comfortable, I still 2 of 5 free referral (for free unlimited Supercharging - and $1,000 discount new Model S or Model X until October 31) :

NEW TESLA REFERRAL

:)
Thanks
Scan