Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need some help from anyone with a brand new Model 3 Performance and question on diminished value

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not much I can do about it. Most other insurance companies are charging around the same. I haven't had a speeding ticket or moving violation in 25+ years and drove only 4,500 miles last year.

Wow, that's crazy. Insurance for these cars seems unreasonable. What ever happened to Tesla insurance? I remember hearing about it, but I don't hear much about it any more.

I got a quote from Carvana, out of curiosity, last week. 22 Model 3 performance with 9500 miles. They offered me 63,500. Sounds like that was a pretty strong quote from what I see here. I'm not selling, but was frustrated by a failed wheel speed sensor and thought I'd check

Wow, that's crazy. Insurance for these cars seems unreasonable. What ever happened to Tesla insurance? I remember hearing about it, but I don't hear much about it any more.
It's not available in my state. Plus, I think they monitor your driving style so while I haven't gotten any speeding tickets or moving violations in decades, I probably would fall in their high risk category.