TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need some help on wheels?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Verdelium, Oct 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Verdelium

Verdelium New Member

Super excited about delivery in a months time. However I am looking to stagger the tires in a 245/45/19 and a 275/40/19 and I realised the biggest issue is the wheels (rims). Wondering if anyone here can recommend a shop or even a model/make since finding the staggered width itself is difficult (doesn't help that I don't read Chinese unfortunately)..any help welcomed

2. AppleFan

AppleFan Member

Try Advan Shop. They've done a few Teslas before. I conversed with the guy over Facebook Messenger for some time and his English was pretty good.
    https://www.facebook.com/advanshophk

On the higher end, there is also ReinART Design
    ReinART.Design

3. Avexzek

Avexzek Member

https://www.facebook.com/jingwaymotortyres?fref=ts

Not Sure about how good there english is ... but they are very experienced with Tesla wheels setup and at a reasonable price !! I got mine done there too !!

4. Tony Lin

Tony Lin Member

order from US is much cheaper.. or talk to Justine at ReinArt.