Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Tesla Charger Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Destination chargers kill me! And I believe that one is closed. But the other one you referenced I just saw it online! I’m very happy about that one! If I hadn’t seen it I would be very grateful for your comment :)

My adapter is still attached to my home charger (I don’t have a Tesla one at home because I had an EV before this) 🥴 let me look in my trunk otherwise I’m going to overnight it to my hotel lol
So you are looking for the J1772 adapter and your hotel there only has J1772 charging spots no Tesla Destination chargers? I guess it depends on how much you drive everyday and how long you are staying, you could just drive out to the 5 and supercharge for 20 min and back. If you have the UMC with 120v adapter in your car, you could borrow your family's 120 outlet and charge at like 4mile/hour. If you spent the whole day there, you could probably get in a good 50 miles or so.

If it was closer, you could have borrow one of my 2 J1772 that I never used in 4 years. They just sit inside the gloveboxes of the cars. And I would totally sell you mine for $200, or $100, because I could just buy another one for $50 LOL:

Last edited:
Destination chargers kill me! And I believe that one is closed. But the other one you referenced I just saw it online! I’m very happy about that one! If I hadn’t seen it I would be very grateful for your comment :)
Ah, I didn’t know the Tachi Destination charger was closed. There is also another Destination Charger east of the 99, although I am not sure the status of that one.

I enjoy Destination chargers, but only when it is convenient (ie, the hotel I am staying at).

So you are looking for the J1772 adapter and your hotel there only has J1772 charging spots no Tesla Destination chargers? I guess it depends on how much you drive everyday and how long you are staying, you could just drive out to the 5 and supercharge for 20 min and back. If you have the UMC with 120v adapter in your car, you could borrow your family's 120 outlet and charge at like 4mile/hour. If you spent the whole day there, you could probably get in a good 50 miles or so.

If it was closer, you could have borrow one of my 2 J1772 that I never used in 4 years. They just sit inside the gloveboxes of the cars. And I would totally sell you mine for $200, or $100, because I could just buy another one for $50 LOL:
I solved my issue

• Love
Reactions: jboy210