Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Tesla Model S keys/ looking for previous owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys I just purchased a project car 2021 Tesla Model S it doesn’t not have a key, purchased new keys will pair it with the car soon, but still hoping one of you will recognize this vehicle or know the previous owner, I would love to purchase the original keys. I purchased the car from Graham, Washington Copart with 43miles on it. Thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 43 miles and destroyed.
From the VIN it was a Raven LR and not a Performance model. But apparently it was still too much for someone to handle?

Big assumption to make. We have no idea what happened. Could have been a multi-car pileup. Or drunk driver could have crossed the line and hit them head on. Someone run a red light as they were travelling through on green? AutoPilot error? Who knows. Bad to assume driver couldn't handle. Life happens.

Reactions: croman and 2101Guy
Upvote 0
Big assumption to make. We have no idea what happened. Could have been a multi-car pileup. Or drunk driver could have crossed the line and hit them head on. Someone run a red light as they were travelling through on green? AutoPilot error? Who knows. Bad to assume driver couldn't handle. Life happens.
Even if not the driver's fault, that's some seriously bad luck right there.

But I've seen a lot of nearly new performance cars in junkyards well under 1000 miles before, going back to the late 80s and early 90s (which back then might have been more about poor brakes than too much power.) Too many to have not been driver error.

Upvote 0