Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Teslas for TV Commercial! Calling All NJ, NYC, Connecticut Tesla Owners!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself as the Manager of the Automobile Film Club.

We provide cars for the TV, Film, and Commercial industries. We've worked on movies such as Spider Man, Tower Heist, Die Hard, TV shows such as The Americans on FX, elemeNtarY on CBS, and many more productions and photo shoots.

Our website (Very old and not updated) is autofilmclub.com Sample2 and you can read about a recent NYTimes article on us here: Wiped Out by Sandy, an Owner Sizes Up the Risk in Starting Over - NYTimes.com

We basically work as an agent for your vehicle for the film industry.

We got a call for multiple Tesla vehicles for a commercial shoot for Charles Schwab. In particular, we need a variety of different colors. It is shooting in NYC, this Saturday 9/7.

You will be reimbursed in cash/check for the rental/use of your vehicle!

If you are at all available or interested in registering your vehicle with my company or using it for this particular commercial shoot, please call me on my cell, or shoot me an email ASAP with pictures and your contact info.

You would need to be able to deliver and remove your vehicle, and be able to stay with the car for the duration of the commercial shoot (typically the entire day).

Your car needs to get approved by the production company before we can confirm we can use it for Saturday.

My cell is 917-731-2747
My email is [email protected]

My name is Ralph.

Hope to hear from you soon!