TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Need the following clear carbon fiber options for a Roadster

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Mobility, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Mobility

Mobility Member

I got a lightning green roadster 2.5 sport & would like to tone down the green a little. Looking for the following "clear" carbon fiber options

Rear Spoiler
    Hood Panels
    Hardtop
    Door Sills

I thought about using 3m carbon fiber wrap, but would like to leave it as a last resort.

2. bgrenell

bgrenell Member

Carbon fiber trim

I am looking for all the other exterior carbon fiber pieces for my roadster 2.0. I'm hoping to find the front air dam, rear diffuser, and air intake trim pieces in bare carbon fiber. If either of us find a salvage car to that has bare carbon fiber trim let's let the other know so we can share in the bounty.

3. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

I have the carbon front spoiler and rear diffuser for a 1.5/2.0. Both pieces are in excellent condition. I also have a carbon fiber single din stereo bezel if interested.

PM or text me if interested. I'm in Los Angeles.
    Thanks
    Richard
    818-632-1228

4. Sig72

Sig72 Member

Richard, do you by chance still have the 1.5 carbon front spoiler and rear diffuser?

5. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

Yes I still have them. I also have some other Roadster stuff in storage: a HPWC, a Foundry 40amp charger with various plug adapters, and one of these custom mesh softtops if interested. PM sent

6. josh-io

josh-io Member

Do you still have the single din carbon fiber stereo binnacle? I've been looking all over for one. Happy to purchase if you have an extra.

7. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

And I'm in for the front / rear CF diffuser / spoiler if its available.